7.23.2009

Taking it to Another Level

I wish I could say that I've been slacking the past couple of weeks. The reality is that I've spent the past couple of weeks building a new and better blog. I felt if I wanted to take studiobuild to another level an improved website was a must. I've spent the last couple of weeks customizing a wordpress.org blog to fit the format I like. I've added more content, bigger pictures, and much more information about me and studiobuild and what this thing is all about. In a few weeks this blog will just redirect to my new site, in the time being if you currently link to this site please change your links to help me with my transition. The new site is www.studiobld.com please check the site out and let me know if you find any bugs.


In other news I will be featured in the House & Home Section of the Kansas City Star this Sunday. So run to the newstands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

*